Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sea shell project

I am not really a beach person or should I say I am not a Jersey Shore girl. Take me to the Carribian and it is a whole different ball game. I love sea shells and found this project on one of my favorite blogs and knew I wanted to duplicate it- http://www.romanthome.blogspot.com/ I already owned the 3 tier basket all I had to do was get the green moss (which I found for a 1.00 at the Dollar Store) I already had some shells and the rest I got at garage sales, Christmas Tree Shop, and the Dollar Store. I love the way it came out. The shells are the colors that I love so much (or should I say lack of color. I love all shades of white, cream and biege.) I am also planning to make a sea shell wreath- which is also an idea I got from the Romantic Home web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment