Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

New Craft Area!

It took most of the day but I have my craft room back in order. This picture is of a shelf that I got from a friend. I painted it and store most of my ribbon and some fat quarters on it. Here is my new shelf that I got for FREE! It is really sturdy and fits a lot of things.
Here is a front view of it. I thought I would just store my fabric on it but then I thought that would be to messy. The top shelf has some pretty things that I enjoy looking at and some of my new Christmas items that I am planning to decorate with.

This is my desk area. I got this solid oak desk at a second hand shop for 5.00! I hope to never part with it.
Here is another veiw of the rack. I filled almost every inch of it. I better get to crafting!


This is the other corner of my area. I share the space with my husband so I have about 1/2 of the room and he has the other half.

Another shot- from a different angle.







No comments:

Post a Comment