Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Dry Sink Reveal

Originally, I had planned to paint this dry sink white. I had some appliques that I was going to add to it to make it fit the Shabby Chic look of my kitchen but when I put the paint remover on it and scrapped off some of the stain everyone loved the antique/primitive look that it now had. My family and friends begged me not to paint it so I moved it out of the kitchen and into my entrance hallway. I love how it came out. Maybe, some day I will end up painting it but for now it is safe. Here is the "sink" part of it. It is really deep and I have been playing around with the decorations on it. I actually ended up taking that big candle out and re- placing it with a simple bowl and pitcher. I also put a lighted electric candle on the back splash. Guess I should have waited to take the picture.
Here is a side view of it. It is hard to take a picture of it because it is in a tight spot in my entrance hall.




No comments:

Post a Comment