Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Shabby Chic Tray

Someone gave me this "tray" I am not sure what it is used for- I think it is meant to be put on the dresser for your perfume bottles. I knew right away that I would turn it into a tray. All I needed was some spray paint and glass knobs.
This is the tray after I spray painted the ugly gold white. I will have to show you the spray paint I used later because it was such a great product! If you click on the picture you can see the pretty glass knobs on the bottom of the try. I used e6000 glue to make them stick.


Just another view of the finished tray. I used two coats of primer and two coats of white flat spray paint.


The tray was a gift for a freind who is turning her porch into a place just for her. Her plans are to Shabby chic the porch and who better to help her out than the queen of white spray paint! I tell you girls- white spray paint is the bomb!



No comments:

Post a Comment