Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

so much to do so little time

I just love this picture of this little girl. She is looking how I feel. FRAZZLED- There are so many things that I want to do and just not enough time in the day to do it all. When you home school your children it is a full time job therefore, you look forward to the summer when you can get some things done. Unfortunately, summer is a busy month of social events and church work so fitting in domestic duties is HARD. Add to that hobbies and making memories with the kids and there are days that I don't know if I can get out of bed!

A while ago I posted a list of things that I wanted to get done and when I checked the list yesterday I did everything on the list!!!! so, maybe that is the ticket for me.

Today is cleaning day. I decided to make Wednesday's our cleaning day since I am forced to stay home due to no car. Today I am working on my bedroom and bathroom. I am cleaning out drawers, closets, shelves etc.... I am getting the room ready to be painted. (sigh) it really needs it and I am ready for a change.

Future projects:

1. Deep clean the office
2. Tackle the garage AGAIN (why does that area get so messy so fast)
3. Deep clean the kitchen (real reason- I want a new look in there- don't worry I am not painting the walls!)
4. Work on making more items for a craft fair that is coming up.
5. Plan a big party! (more on that later)

well, I think I will shoot for these things and if I finish them quick I will add more!

1 comment:

  1. Love that hair... I can relate!! Except my hair isn't really "curly"... but I can still relate, lol!

    Kristy @ Homemaker's Cottage

    ReplyDelete