Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Creating a Journal

I am not big on journaling but am feeling more and more like I need to write. I used to be BIG into scrap booking but time just does not allow me to do it any more and I fear that I may never be able to get back into it. Soooooooooooooo here is my solution. Create notebooks with pictures and writings. There is no rhyme or reason to my entries. I write when I feel like it and whatever is motivating me at the time. I just took an ordinary white 3 ring notebook and then created some pages to go in it out of scrap book paper that I have.
Picture quality is not good but here are two created pages that I will write on. I put them in page protectors.

The is the outside of the notebook. Of course, I had to make it all pretty!

close up of the outside. I named this journal- BLESSINGS JOURNAL- because I want to remind myself of the many blessings that the Lord has given me each day.



No comments:

Post a Comment