Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A wonderful snow day

I just love a good snow day. I love that we dont have to be anywhere and can just relax. When I finally got out of bed it was closer to lunch than breakfast but I decided that waffles sounded good. Yummy I made a few batches of pizza dough for tomorrow. This bread maker is older than dirt and still going! Over a year ago it fell off my counter and cracked in certian spots but it still makes a great loaf of bread! I don't know what I will do when it finally dies.
Here is Joey and Isabella having some snuggle time this morning.

I also made homemade meatballs and spaghetti. I sewed a little (post that later) and of course the kids played out in the snow. We will have an early dinner and then hopefully play some board games. HAPPY SNOW DAY!


2 comments:

  1. Hey, when your bread machine dies you can have mine! I never used the thing. Ok, maybe a handful of times, but I got tired of fighting the blades getting stuck in the bread so I just let it sit on top of my microwave gathering dust. I finally banished it to the basement. I'm sure it would appreciate a loving home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GOT IT! I would be more than happy to take it off your hands. I use mine almost everyday!
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete