Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Swagalicious-is that a word? It is now!

I wanted to post the directions on how to make the carboard swags but after looking through my pictures I realized that I did not take any pictures. (sigh) I will try and post pictures another time with directions. The carboard or chip board as it is really called, is so easy to do. I am making a few for Christmas decorations. I will post the step by step instructions when I start on those projects. The picture below is of beautiful paper. I love paper as much as I love fabric. To start a chip board swag you must start with paper that you love and that coordinates. Here is the chipboard swag that I made for baby Julianna's baby shower. If you click on the picture you can get a better idea what the swag looks like.




No comments:

Post a Comment