Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Front Porch

 
I thought I would post pictures of our new house.  It is a year old.  We have become friendly with the previous owners and they have helped us navigate our new home.  The first pictures are of our front porch.  (we have a back porch too)  when we were house hunting I knew that whatever we bought had to have a front porch!  There was another house that was nice but it didn't have a front porch.... it was so hard to walk away from that house but I went with my heart and am so glad that I did.  Not only  did we get a front porch but a back porch too!  And it was 30,000 cheaper and newer!
 
 
 
 My first attempt at decorating the porch for fall.  The porch is really long...not easy to decorate the whole thing!  In time I hope to have more items to display but for now this is the little decorating that I did with the things I had.  The wagon is ours... I wasn't going to bring it but I am so glad I did.  I did buy the little crow pick, hay,  mum and some gourds... very cheap.... less than 10.00
Sadie loves the front porch... she likes to sneak off of it and hit the trail that is across the street! There are many empty lots around us and she likes to explore them! 
.
.
I love this fountain..  when you are sitting on the front porch you can hear it. The previous owners put it in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment