Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm still here

Well, I'm still here. We finally got the desk top working and before I could post blog pictures it crashed again! Now, I am determined to get to the apple store next week ( hopefully) to get some help with up loading pictures to my I pad and then on to my blog.

I am really excited to be taking a trip next week to Virginia with my good friend Jenni. We will be visiting Liberty College. It is a school I am thinking Joe may want to transfer into eventually. It just so happens that while we are there they are hosting Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar!!! We will be able to sit in on their talk and hopefully I will be able to meet Michelle and have her sign my copy of her latest book.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I hope you get to meet her!!! I loved, loved, loved her new book! SO much more practical wisdom in there!!!

    Have Fun and Post again if you get to meet her!!!!
    I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete