Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jumper re~do

I lost the original picture I had of this jumper. It was a very basic jumper that I bought at the thrift store. I thought I would be able to wear it pregnant but it was a bit tight. So, I took the jumper and cut it in half! The top part I am adding some fabric to to make a jumper dress and the bottom portion I turned into a skirt by adding some elastic.
Here it is! The slits on the side are a bit to high so, I have to sew them up a bit. other than that it came out fine and is very comfy! I think I paid about 2.00 for the jumper and got two outfits out of it!
I haven't sewed the dress (top part) yet. I have the material cut out but just haven't had time to put it all together. The nice part of all of this is that I have two outfits and since they are not "maternity" looking. I will be able to wear them after the baby comes.

1 comment:

  1. Love the skirt!!!! Gotta post pics of the jumper when you have it done!!! :)

    ReplyDelete