I have been MIA with the blog for some time. Mostly because I still have not figured out how to down load pictures to my I- pad. I really need to take a trip to the apple store but just have not had time form that.
As winter lingers my patience seems to running thin. I am trying hard to keep the kids on course but it is hard when we are all tired of the same old same old.
Here are some things I have been working on:
1. Sticking to our home school schedule. This includes the grading and assessing of skills that need improvement.
2. De- cluttering the school room. Getting together all the things I will sell at the curriculum fair and purchasing and researching curriculum for next year.
3. Trying to sew myself a maternity dress. A work that has been slow in progress!
4. Planning out the summer. As the calendar starts to fill up I have to decide what we should be doing vs. what we would like to do.
5. fixing the home pc so that I can blog with pictures again!
6. Plan some improvement projects- shelves for the school room. Paint for the master bedroom and hallway upstairs. New doors for upstairs or at least paint the old ones and lastly do something about the master bath that has needed a total gut since we moved into the parsonage.
Lastly, I am working on a notebook To keep all my lists, goals, calendar etc.... More on that later.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad