Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Showers of Blessings

Friends came far and wide to celebrate this special day.

This past weekend Victoria's aunt and mother gave her a beautiful shower. I wish I had a better camera because the pictures I took do not give the event justice. I am in awe at all the time and effort that went into such a special day. The candy bar




The theme for the bridal shower was "Audrey Hepburn- Breakfast at Tiffanys" Tiffany Blue showered the entire house! It was so beautiful!

This counter had pictures of women on both sides of the family that were married

This is my mothers wedding picture.

Hanging up the shower umbrella


This was the food bar, which I have to say was out of this world!

More Tiffany BLUE


The Bride to be


This is Victoria's sister. She is standing in front of the cake table and the TV behind her is playing "Breakfast at Tiffanys"



Some of the guest











The cake was amazing!







Opening up gifts





Victoria's mom and aunt


Victoria and her mom







No comments:

Post a Comment