Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Apple Picking

I had high ambitions for apple picking this year. My plan was to can as many jars as possible of apple sauce. I even bought a pretty expensive little gadget that purees the apples. Unfortunatly, I did not buy enough apples (thinking I would use the first patch for pies and go back for more) the problem is I never got back to the orchard. So, I guess it will have to wait until next year!

The kids enjoying the "fruits" of their labor.
YUmmmmY.............................


Goodness!


Climbing apple trees (which we found out later we were not supposed
to do)


After we picked apples we stopped at the little store by the orchard and got some goodies. Then we went to the mall and bought Isabella's dress for Cristian and Victoria's wedding! It was a fun day.





No comments:

Post a Comment