I thought I would give an update on how things are going. I feel like I have been saying 2 weeks to go for the past 2 months! Why are these last 2 weeks dragging? Well......
1. My ankles and legs are looking more like tree trunks!
2. The temperature outside is enough to cook this baby a little faster- don't ya think?
3. My back is killing me.
4. Sleeping at night has become a major ordeal. I flip from side to side trying to relieve the numbness and back pain.
5. did I mention that I'm retaining water?? Yup, even my hands are bigger!!!
So, that is it. I feel like this has been the longest wait of all of my children. I don't remember the time going so slow with my other pregnancies. I am trying to keep my mind occupied but it's so hard when you just want labor and delivery over with.
My family has been so supportive. They don't complain that mommy hasn't cooked dinner in Probably two weeks! ( I'm not kidding) I spend a lot of time sitting with my legs propped up and they have taken over most household duties.
I wish I had the nerve to post some pictures but my profile is........ BIG!!!! And I'm not sure I want the memory of it!
Hopefully, my next post will be of the baby and not me complaining about how hard it is to wait for D day.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad