Many changes are happening in our home. Seems like every day I am experiencing something new and different. When you have children that range from 21 to 6 ( and a newborn coming) life is never dull and change is unavoidable.
Here are just a few updates:
1. Clothing wars with the 6 year old girl are a new experience!
2. Homeschooling through high school is challenging.
3. Being a pastor's family is hard.
4. Spring is wonderful! I look forward to summer camping- cook outs and picnics make me giddy.
5. Family is awesome. Praise God for loving and supportive parents.
6. God is good and meets our every need.
7. Pregnant at 42 has been a joy! And not as hard as I thought it was going to be.
8. Being a grandma while pregnant doesn't make you feel old. It makes you feel alive and grateful.
9. Watching your kids grow is a wonder. Mistakes are made but God uses those mistakes- they are not wasted.
10. Peace is worth striving for and is attainable.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad