Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What do you mean summer is over!

This is not the summer I had hoped it would be. I finally decided we needed to start school because the kids seemed to be bored most of the day. As the years unfold and my children get older things change and some how I am never prepared for it! No longer are they wanting to play in the plastic pool in the back yard. No longer is the dollar movie once a week cutting the entertainment mustard. Everyday I wake up to a list of things that they want to do and none of it is at home!

I guess if I were made of money then we could go on all kinds of excursions but that is not the case so...... it is free parks, dollar movies, the pool club, and trips to the food store for this mom of many.

I guess next year I will be more prepared. For now, I am looking forward to some kind of schedule (school) and preparing for VBS. We have one more week long camping trip with the cousins planned- our last real vacation for the summer.

So, what keeps your kids busy and productive in the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment